Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Nothing Will Remain the Same

MARY ELLEN GILLILAND
P. O. Box 499
Silverthorne, Colorado 80498
www.comingofhisglory.com
www.zoebooks.com

Nothing Will Remain the Same

August 15, 2011

Believe on Me. Place your belief in Me. Hold fast to nothing else, for in the shaking all will crumble and fall. Institutions you trusted will be no more. Nothing will remain the same, so look to Me and live in Me. You will live well.

Nothing else matters now. Invest in Me and you will reap riches of eternal value. Time spent with Me will return growth that abounds. "Make hay while the sun shines." In other words, use this time of intense grace to seek Me, seek My heart, in order to live wisely and well. You will be rewarded and not disappointed.


Victory and Vindication

August 5, 2011

I AM with you. I go before you. I am your rear guard. I protect and watch over you as you face innumerable odds, as David did in battle, as Joshua did in battle. For the battle ensues. The time of victory is come, and the Lord your God, the Captain of the Host, goes before you to fight for you and to vindicate you as My faithful, tested and purified people.

What will I not do for you in this hour? Expect victory. Believe for victory, for I AM your Victory, says the Lord, the Lord of Hosts, who is your Jesus.


A Momentous Time in the Kingdom

July 29, 2011

Go into the world in peace. Rejoice, for I have it all in hand. Be assured, oh, be convinced, that I AM God. I will never falter or fail you.
Now go forward on the paths I have directed you to, for obedience is like gold to Me, a great treasure. Obey Me, obey My word, and thus demonstrate your love for Me.
I am calling you, My people, to a momentous time in the history of the kingdom. We will talk about this time for all eternity. Turn away from frivolity and all distractions now and turn entirely to Me.
Great things are poised to happen. Get into position, that is, absolute right standing with me, that you may participate fully in what is coming, the time when God makes Himself real to the earth. Amen.

No comments: