Sunday, January 22, 2012

I WON!!! I WON!!! I WON!!!

From AbundantHope.net
True US History
Orly Taitz Has Another victory
By Orly Taitz
Jan 20, 2012 - 10:49:16 AM



HTTP://WWW.ORLYTAITZESQ.COM/?P=30563

I WON!!! I WON!!! I WON!!! JUDGE MALIHI RULED IN MY FAVOR. OBAMA’S MOTION TO QUASH MY SUBPOENA IS DENIED! HE HAS TO APPEAR AT TRIAL AND PRESENT ALL THE DOCUMENTS THAT I DEMANDED TO PRODUCE IN MY SUBPOENA!
Posted on | January 20, 2012 | No Comments
It has been 3 years of 24/7/365 fight. I was defamed, viciously maligned by so many Obots (Obama bots), pro-Obama media thugs, by a few corrupt officials and judges. Recently even people, who claimed to be on my side turned sides and viciously defamed me and attacked me. Among them were Arlen Williams, Dean Haskins, owner of a blog Birther Summit, Bob Nelson-owner of a blog Birther Report or ObamaReleaseYourRecords, Helen Tansey -owner of a blog art2superpac and even attorneys, who should’ve had some professional ethics. Attorneys Gary Kreep and Philip Berg filed insane pleadings, saying that I tried to hire a hit man to kill Lisa Liberi, legal assistant of attorney Berg and kidnap children of a web master Lisa Ostella. It has been 3 years of total nightmare, these people were like a pack of wild dogs attacking me and coming up with each and every accusation in the book. Now I am vindicated. My legal action is with merit. We are going to trial on January 26, 2012. I issued subpoenas.   Barack Obama through his attorney Michael Jablonski filed a motion to quash my subpoena and all the other subpoenas. I was attacked yet again in this motion. Judge Malihi just issued an order. Motion to quash my subpoena was denied. Barack Obama, President of the United States will have to appear in court on January 26 and comply with my subpoena and produce all the documents, that I demanded. Interesting, that two other attorneys are representing plaintiffs on similar matters: Van Irion and Mark Hatfield. They could have an opportunity to examine Obama with me, however either because I was maligned so badly or because they were scared to press the most explosive charges, these attorneys filed motions for their cases to be severed from my case. Their motions were granted. Irion’s case will be heard first. He stated on the record, that his case will take only 10 minutes and will be limited to ascertainment if Obama is legitimate based on the precedent of Minor v Happerset. Obama will not be answering any of his questions. Second will be a case presented by attorney Hatfield. He, also, severed his case and did not issue any subpoenas. In his motion to sever he stated that he did not want to be joined in the same complaint with me, because he did not want to be part of a  case, where I brought forward allegations of elections fraud and social security fraud committed by Barack Obama. Hatfield was saying that he was afraid that his clients will be prejudiced by such explosive allegations.  Yesterday, after I filed an opposition to motion to quash, attorney Hatfield tried to follow suit by filing a notice to appear, however notice does not have as much of a  force as a subpoena and I do not believe Obama will be complying with a notice, particularly since Hatfield’s complaint does not entail the same charges as mine. My case will be heard third.    My case will not be limited to definition of natural born based on a case Minor v Happersett. I will be also presenting a case, showing that elections fraud was committed by Barack Obama, that he is using a forged birth certificate, stolen or fraudulently obtained Social Security number and that there is no evidence to believe that the last name he is using is legally his, due to the fact, that in his mother’s passport he goes under the name Soebarkah and in his school registration in Indonesia he went by the last name Soetoro. There is no evidence of legal change of name.
I wanted to thank people who helped me along the way with donations, who did not stick a knife in my back, like the ones mentioned before. I am asking my supporters to donate to this work, as I am paying for  airfare and hotel of witnesses and a number of other expenses. Also, if you are a CA Republican please, download my nomination for the US Senate and sign and circulate it.
Make no mistake about it. This is the beginning of Watergate2 or ObamaForgeryGate.  I believe this is the second time in the U.S. history a sitting President is ordered to comply with a subpoena, and produce documents, which might eventually bring criminal charges to the President and a number of high ranking individuals.
I feel extremely proud to be a part of this historic moment. I guess an American dream is still alive, as this subpoena was issued by an immigrant, who was raised in a communist dictatorship of the Soviet Union and came here with one suitcase with a couple of dresses, who had to study English, to study law at night, while working as a dentist  and raising a family with 3 children. Only in America is this possible.
Humbly,
Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ
Motion to Quash Subpoenas
X
InboxX
Reply |Michael Jablonski michael.jablonski@comcast.net to Kim, me, Kip
show details Jan 18 (2 days ago)
Attached you will find a motion to quash subpoenas on behalf of President Obama. The motion is directed at subpoenas directed to the President and all of the other subpoenas being sent on behalf of the plaintiff in the Farrar case. Thank you.
Michael Jablonski
michael.jablonski@comcast.net
Motion to Quash subpoenas v4.docx



© Copyright by AbundantHope.net all rights reserved

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, Jablonski will simply submit an amended motion to quash subpoena and then motion to provide the court with the documents that make an appearance by the President irrelevant. Then, the burden of proof will fall on Orly Taitz to provide reasons for disclosure. The law states that a "natural born citizen is a person born on American soil",and makes the argument for the plaintiffs without merit, because a valid COLB has already been produced for Obama. Jablonski's argument to quash was aimed at demoralizing Taitz instead of attending to law and presenting the case in it's factual premise. The "birthers" have long since been debunked and should stop beating a dead horse. Orly Taitz is seeking publicity for an imaginary run in the California Senate for 2012, is using donations from innocent stupids to further her Ego problems. Even if the decision were to stand, there is no way to enforce it, and Obama would automatically be entered in the Georgia Presidential ticket because he is the sole Democratric nominee. Get a life "birthers".

Anonymous said...

"May God Bless Obama/Soetero and May the truth to his birth be revealed by this court case." Obama/Soetero publicly announced he was born in Kenya, His Grandmother announced she was a witness at his birth in Kenya. The Political Officials in Kenya said he was born there and His Wife announced Kenya was his homeland. A birth certificate was produced from Kenya??? In behalf of the American people, "May no weapons formed against the American people born in Amercia prosper against them." Amen