Wednesday, January 4, 2012

OBAMA'S MOTION TO DISMISS IS DENIED - ORLY TAITZ CAN DEPOSE WARBAMA!

Date: January 03, 2012 19:06:32 PM PST
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: OBAMA'S MOTION TO DISMISS IS DENIED - ORLY TAITZ CAN
DEPOSE WARBAMA!

Thank you god!!! I am ready to cry! After 3 years of battle for
the first time a judge ruled that Obama's motion to dismiss is
denied. I can now depose Obama and everybody else envolved without
any impediment.

Posted on | January 3, 2012 | 100 Comments

Farrar Motion to dismiss by Obama is denied

I still can't believe this. The order is in the link above. Judge
Malihi, Deputy Chief judge of the Administrative court in GA,
ruled, that Obama's motion to dismiss is denied. He will have to
stand trial and prove his eligibility for office.

This is particularly sweet, as it is happening in GA, where judge
Clay D. Land maligned me so badly and attacked me with $20,000
of sanctions in order to silence me, to stop me from challenging
Obama. Judge Land was sending a message to other attorneys and
intimidating them, de facto telling them, "you dare to go after
Obama, raise the issue of his forged birth certificate and invalid
Social Secrity number, establishment will attack you and sanction
you, just like attorney Taitz"

Now judge Malihi is sending a message: "nobody is above the law"

I am filing a motion for judicial notice in the other 5 courts,
where I have cases. Please, spread the word.

I wanted to thank everybody, who was helping me so far to repay those
$20,000, who donated to help me fly to other states, including my
prior flights to GA.

PS I have a professional video cassette, shot by Kevin Powell, where
I together with Carl Swenssen, Kevin and a number of GA civil rights
leaders visited offices of prior governor Sonny Purdue, Attorney
General, elections board, Sec of State, CNN and so on. The video
cassette is in a format, that I can't play or upload on you-tube
channel. If someone knows, how to convert it, let me know, I will
post it. I think, it is called Sony DVCAM 94 Advanced ME.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=29976

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM GOING TO PRAY FOR THE LIVES OF EVERYONE FROM JUDGE MALIHI INVOLVED TO ORLY TAITZ. GOD BLESS THEM BECAUSE IF THIS REAL THEN THEY NEED LOTS OF PRAYERS.

Anonymous said...

Hate to burst your bubble guys, but this is a state judge. Lawsuits challenging Obamas birth have been thrown out of Federal court. Obama will not have to appear in state court. He is immune. The federal courts will override any decision set by the state judge.