Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Spirit of the Lord says:


1/3/12

The Spirit of the Lord says:

As you walk in this year, you must govern your mouth and heart. The words you speak are always creating something and it comes from the inner being, your heart. The importance of renewing your mind, your thoughts and motives have always been the higher ground. So pay strict attention to what you are allowing to permeate your thoughts, for it will come from your mouth and change the course of your life that was determined by Me. 

My great Army that I have been preparing for the end times have arisen with compassion, unselfish devotion, and holiness for my kingdom and My house. 
Love, my love in their lives, show the maturity of my son and daughters. To those who have grown up, there will be more resurrection power seen in their atmosphere and lives like never before. Because they have loved me wholeheartedly they will see the promises fulfilled in this year that have never been fulfilled before now. They will not prefer or desire the fleshpots of old, but their desire is to fulfill My plans, which will bring my children closer to heaven and its ways.

There will be a unique quality about those who have chosen and have preferred Me and My ways above all others. My anointing will set them apart, and this same anointing will draw others that are at the point of salvation and all that are in need of deliverance. This anointing will cause them to soar higher and higher to new elevations that they are unfamiliar with, which will cause them to lean on me even more. This elevation will cause them to stay above the chaos and confusion that others will succumb to because of the choices that they have made. This will also alert the enemy, he will try to harm them, but not be able to destroy them, for they have chosen Me and made Me their hiding place. He will soon discover that what he thought was a set back was for them was actually a set up! Choose wisely now in every area of your life. Acknowledge me and all of your ways and I will direct your path. The set time has come to all, and all must choose wisely. My counsel will bring you forth and you will not miss your delivery time. No more abortions, no more miscarriages, pressing on to live births.

No comments: