Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Vision for a Beautiful New World by Mathew Hart

A Vision for a Beautiful New World by Mathew Hart

2012 January 8
Posted by Pat Donworth

A Vision for a Beautiful New World by Mathew Hart

I recently received a message from Mathew Hart, in which he tells me about a vision/message he received on December 31. Events quickly snowballed surrounded this vision/message and he has created not only a video of the message, but others have joined him to sponsor a worldwide meditation based on the message.
It’s a wonderful story and I’ll let Mathew tell you in his own words below.
The worldwide event is called “Vision for a Beautiful New World” and will take place on January 21, 2012, at 6 PM Spain, 7 PM Jerusalem, 9 AM California (adjust for your time zone).
Please consider joining in this international meditation for a “beautiful new world.”
To learn more about this event, please go to: http://www.facebook.com/events/268556119875975/ or read the description below.
Here is the video Mathew created, based on the vision/message he received. His story and event description follow.

Hi Pat,
I have a little story I’d like to share about a video I very recently created. On December 31, 2011, I awoke at 3:00 AM with a beautiful vision/message in my head for 2012 and beyond. I tried to go back to sleep but the message kept repeating in my head until I finally got out of bed and wrote it down. As I did this, I saw myself presenting the message in a video, and I somehow knew the video was in support of an event that was to take place within a month’s time. But that’s all I ”knew.”
Two days later, as I reread the vision/message, I decided that the idea for the video was silly, as whatever the mysterious event was supposed to be, I doubted such a thing could come together within a month’s time. Nevertheless, I felt compelled to post the vision/message on a Facebook Group that I belonged to — although, truth be told, even the idea of sharing the message in writing brought up doubt and anxiety.
But I did so in spite of myself! And I was soon very happy that I did.
Almost immediately, I began to receive responses from people around the world who were touched by the vision/message, including one woman, an artist from Jerusalem, who asked if she could organize a worldwide visualization/meditation with my vision/message as the basis for the event.
Of course, I responded with a resounding YES, to which she responded by giving me the event date she had in mind – January 21, 2012. Furthermore, she asked if perhaps I would consider making a video in support of the event. Needless to say, I said YES again, made the video, and uploaded it to YouTube the very next night.
Two and a half days later, as I sit here writing out this story, the feedback has been steady and amazing as the video and its associated visualization/meditation event spreads across the internet. Zingdad just endorsed the video/event today and has been inspired to create a guided meditation video in support of the event.
–Mathew Hart
__________________________________________________
Here is the information that accompanies the video, on the youtube page:
On December 31, 2011, I woke in the middle of the night with the message in this video. When I posted this message two days later on an FB group, I was invited by Pearl Lee-Ora Landsman to use it as the basis for a world-wide visualization/meditation that she had in mind — thus, I went ahead and created this video to spread the message and to promote this event.
Regarding the January 21st visualization/meditation, assuming you have some experience with this kind of activity, you will begin with your regular grounding preparations. If you are new to visualization/meditation, we recommend that you begin by asking Source/the Universe/God for protection, healing and guidance. Then, you might wish to read the vision statement from this video (see below) to focus and align your energy.
Once you have done that, Pearl has suggested that you imagine a boardroom — a room for executives in heaven — and you invite into this boardroom experts in the particular field that you would like assistance with. If at any time during your visualization/meditation, you hear the names of experts, either those who have gone before or those who are alive in the world with us today, welcome them, thank them for joining us, explain the issues that concern you, whether personal or global, and ask for advice. Of course, be prepared for a response — whether that response is visual, emotional or auditory, though, please know that having no response is perfectly okay too.
Your participation is more important than getting/sensing immediate results! And remember, Source/the Universe/God has the right to veto any and everything that you may request that does not serve mankind.Please note: If the time of this event doesn’t work for you, feel free to participate any time you can. We are connected beyond the confines of time and space after all!
Love to you all,
Mathew and Pearl

A Facebook event page has been set up by Hester Aira for this event at http://www.facebook.com/events/268556119875975/
To join a community of like-minded, like-hearted souls, you can find Mathew, Pearl and Hester on the The Beautiful New World Facebook group page at http://www.facebook.com/groups/thebeautifulnewworld/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asFyEngtO94&feature=g-upl&context=G2edb

Here is the message/transcript from the video:
I have a vision for the future and it is beautiful.
I see honesty, transparency, and correct thinking in all governments.
I see an end to disproportionate military spending and an equitable reallocation of funding to humanitarian causes, education, infrastructure, job creation, health-care, and environmental preservation and clean-up.
I see an end to corporate interests in government, and an end to the weaponization of space, and an end to unnecessary reliance on fossil fuels, and other non-renewable resources. I know that alternate sources of energy exist, are viable, and can be ultimately inexpensive, but that they have been repressed by misaligned interests.
I also know about false-flags, and media manipulation, and Big Pharma’s quest to keep everyone sick, and Big Agriculture’s quest for world food dominance using unsafe and untested G.M.O.’s. I know about the growing financial divide between the 99% and the 1%, and I know about the N.W.O. and its schemes for population reduction.
And yet, I stand in my light, without fear, and with a beautiful vision for the future because I know that I live in an abundant world with plenty of resources for everyone.
Whether we are 7 billion, 10 billion, or 15 billion, I know that we have the technology, the resources, and the intelligence to find peaceful solutions to our challenges, to create a world without poverty, without starvation, without disease, without war, without suffering.
I know this because I know the truth — the truth that comes from within — the same truth that is within all of us.
And I am compelled by this truth to stand tall, to live in the moment, and to be all that I am, regardless of what is happening in my life or in the world around me.
I have a vision for the future and it is beautiful.
And it is unfolding right now, one awakened heart at a time, on schedule, in alignment with the highest good, and perfect in every way.
Happy 2012 everyone!
Music by Sigur Ros – “Hoppipolla”
Video url: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asFyEngtO94&feature=g-upl&context=G2edb
http://the2012scenario.com/2012/01/a-vision-for-a-beautiful-new-world-by-mathew-hart/

No comments: