Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Word of the Lord for September 2012 and Beyond


Phyllis Ford Carpenter’s Touch Ministries, Arlington, Texas
www.carpenterstouch.org 

Word of the Lord for September 2012 and Beyond
“In this month there will be a great birthing of things that will come forth and with every birthing comes travail, pain and birth pangs. But, after the time of birthing there will be the calm after the birth. A great birthing of sons is coming forth. But at the same time there will be an appearing of that which has sown evil also. It is about to be realized as well. In the midst of these things I will be moving by my own hand with great change.”

The Lord said that this month of September will yield and be filled with various serious issues that have been brewing and they are about to come to a complete head. The frustrations of many people have been building. There now pervades a tension throughout the land –almost as if we have been watching a ticking time bomb and this has been leading up to a time where things must be dealt with one way or another. Much of what we will see played out this month will be as a result of things that have gone too far. There will be acts of terrorism (much of it will be home grown) that will occur ---even in US, London and other areas in Europe as well. War plans will be challenged –which have been like a volcano ready to erupt. They will also be pushed towards an edge.

“This birthing is a coming forth of the manifested sons of God and they are preparing for advancement, even for battle. In the time that they are coming forth they will come into direct conflict with the manifestation of evil that has been festering with greed, pride, arrogance and rebellion against the work of the Living God. I shall prepare my people and I shall strengthen them as they come forth for they will be ready for the many things that will be occurring during this month of September.”

Romans 8:19-22 “For the earnest expectation of the creature waits for the manifestation of the sons of God. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and travails in pain together until now.”

“They shall come forth as righteous warriors who will not shrink back nor break rank. At the very same time the evil, which has already begun to take form, in its’ violence, hatred and anger in high degrees, will be ready to takeover. Even the root of that spirit which is trying to destroy all that doesn’t carry its’ false dogma and is ready to defend its’ position to appear as angels of light and so called followers of truth. So this is a day to be sober minded and quite discerning so that you will know and be able to differentiate good from evil, light from that which carries a false light.My warriors are coming forth out of the birthing and have been produced through hard labor and deep times of intercession. They have been produced in delays and even recent battles that could only be fought in the heavenly realm. You must come to understand and know that I have determined the victors and how this course will run and I have already set in place my plan for my people. They will overcome and walk in the triumph which I prepared before the foundations of the earth.”

“In these first ten days I will release many instructions and resources to aid you in the season. I will provide details concerning your path and assignment before you. Observe, pray and understand the power of what you have received because interwoven with the assignments I will release specific instructions that coincide with the abilities that I have placed in you. Do not underestimate what I have given you.Keys to unlock—Keys to lock out—doors that will open and doors that will no longer be your option to take. Follow everything that you do in prayer and thanksgiving for this is my will that concerns your life. I will never send you on a journey without ample supplies to achieve what you are to do. I will never give you an assignment without the ability to complete what you set out to do and begin. This will help you to understand what I have called you to do and what may be set before you as a deception.Stay in your word, it is the manna that I give to you in this hour that you will be able to understand my ways and know how to follow your specific path that I have chosen for you. In this hour I will give to you revelation to understand that which was not previously understood and it will become clear and you will know the way before you, says your Lord.”

During the fast the Lord woke me around the 4th watch and began to share with me concerning things that were getting ready to happen within these next two months, September and October. He began by saying that in this time that the work of the kingdom is going to come forth stronger than ever and it will spread like a wild fire that would not be hindered for it will move upon the land and across the waters to bring forth the kingdom purposes in this hour and day to come. Also that we are standing in the new day of time when everything is going to take form that has been going on for these last years and from now until the coming of 2013 there is about to be a strong shift that will produce everything in its strength, of that which is good and that which is evil. For that which is good that has been incubating over these past months since the beginning of this year—it is now taking form and moving forth as a mighty army of God, as sons of the kingdom, understanding their sonship and the importance of the foundations of the tabernacle of David.

“Rosh Hashanah will be remembered as the time that the light shined upon the nations and uncovered the ills and evils that have now caused trouble to be upon the land. But know when the light comes upon the darkness, the darkness won’t comprehend the light. Some things through the glory of God, will be uprooted and uncovered. It will set in motion the destruction of the evil—and those who have been waiting for the light will see it and be glad—much will be done because of the light. All of false lights will be exposed in the face of that which is real. My light will uncover the deception that has been taught and these things will cease to reflect a certain illusion of power. It will be uncovered in the camp and uncovered in the land.”
“I am moving things into place in order to keep some things from escalating into greater trouble and I am moving to push forward my kingdom plans into full swing. Because as crisis comes forth—so will crisis management, as evil pervades throughout the laid with frustration, greed, and anger—I will also bring forth those with answers and solutions to deal with serious situations with my wisdom in order to calm the storms of these days.”

“This is a time of being watchful and to be in watch for much will occur suddenly and without notice. There have been those who have planned evil throughout the cities and even regions beyond the US. They want to place fear and uncertainty in the hearts of many. But quit ye like men and don’t allow the events and occurrences of the hour to paralyze you in fear. Be observant and watch/pray. Be quick and diligent at this time so that you will know what to do and how to do it. For I will release keys that will unlock ways to counter the enemies tactics and you will be able to overcome as you walk in righteousness and stay before my presence. Know that there are several alliances to several causes and you must be careful not to support and engage in any of them other than the purposes of the kingdom. As my glory descends upon this earth I shall judge and I shall shake the very foundations that must be destroyed because the time has come to expose and uncover the works of the enemy that align themselves with the kingdoms of this world. Keep your faithfulness to my word, my truth, my righteousness and the work of Calvary that has been accomplished for your lives that you may be saved from the powers of darkness. Walk in the light of my salvation, holiness, and compassion which will lead men to life and the resurrection in my blood which was shed for all. These are serious times. They are times where men will rise up and declare who they are and to whom they belong. Know that you have been called for this time, this hour. It is time to walk in what I have placed in you. So go forth and you will not miss the mark.”

“And the horn of my anointed ones will be exalted and promotion will come forth.That which has exalted itself will now be brought down. This shifting will not come quietly but with everything that has been mounting from economic issues to one crisis and from another crisis which will all be pushed together. At the end result of that chaos will come a clashing of factors that have no resolve therefore this trouble will breed a serious crisis.”

Psalm 75: Song of Asaph: Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks, for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare. When I shall receive the congregation I will judge uprightly. The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah. I said unto the fools, Deal not foolishly: and to the wicked, Lift not up the horn: Lift not up your horn on high: speak not with a stiff neck. For promotion comes neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the judge: he puts down one, and sets up another. For in the hand of the LORD there is a cup, and the wine is red; it is full of mixture; and he pours out of the same: but the dregs thereof, all the wicked of the earth shall wring them out, and drink them. But I will declare forever; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob. All the horns of the wicked also will I cut off; but the horns of the righteous shall be exalted.

The Lord began to share the analogy; of great tremors that will break forth –coming from underneath the surface. These are similar to the result of things that have been hidden under the surface—the lies within the government, the cover ups and dishonesty that this nation has allowed. The pressure builds and begins to push until that pressure causes the breaking away of the surface and the ground starts to separate and give way. It reveals an uncovering of circumstances that have tried to frustrate the plans of righteousness, concerning the things of God in this nation. He said that these things cannot continue without a blowing up of these issues since there’s been no relief or resolve and now they are ready to surface—from the presidential candidates to government cover ups, to ties to organizations and people with evil covenants that this nation have made for greed, for power, for the ability to control and to own these regions. These are the very issues that can destroy a nation and its people. Everything is coming to a head and you are about to see the unlocking of a sequence of events that will happen as a result of these actions. The warning signs have already become visible.

To those who are on the fence with what they believe and who to follow:
“This is a time to make your calling and election sure. You must begin to make decisions about who will you follow and what you will do with your life. These decisions are vital for your future. There is much coming upon the land and it is important to no longer halt between two opinions. Make a choice to embrace the love that I freely give to you. I say to you this day you are my son, my daughter in whom I have waited and loved and even been longsuffering. Come in and sit at my table before my presence so that I may nourish you with my love and strengthen you with my life. For I love you with an everlasting love and the time of my beckoning is nigh.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the messages.im ready and patiently waiting for the time to come AMEN

Anonymous said...

GOD BLESS, PLEASE PRAY FOR EVERYONE, THAT THEY MAY ALL TURN BACK TO OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST THE ONE AND ONLY GOD THAT WAS EVER BORN TO THIS EARTH....I BLESS ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS, AND SEND YOU ALL MY LOVE, PEACE, LOVE, JOY TO ALL.....GOD IS FULL OF LOVE, HE HAS MADE IT EASY FOR SINNERS TO TURN TO HIM................PLEASE TELL HIM YOU ARE SORRY, ACCEPT HIM AS THE ONE AND ONLY SAVIOR OF THIS WORLD., THE UNIVERS....HE LOVES YOU, SATAN WANTS YOU, BUT YOU BELONG TO GOD....PLEASE HEAR ME......