Monday, March 24, 2014

BAD COLDS STOPPED FAST! HOW! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - MARCH 22, 2014

BAD COLDS STOPPED FAST! HOW! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - MARCH 22, 2014

     No one enjoys catching a bad cold! A bad cold makes life unpleasant and often can be hard to shake off and get rid of. As drugstore cold cures did not seem to stop rough colds for me, I got curious and experimented with some natural answers that worked for me!
     When sometimes my throat got rough with a throat cold, I could take some warm water and a little salt dissolved in it and gargle this for a little while. It helped to lessen the raw feeling in the throat, maybe I could talk a little better after using this, but it didn't really cure any throat cold I had.
     I had found that a nasal spray with a saline solution in it (water plus a little salt) sprayed up a nose could help a bit in opening up a little the nostrils of the nose when getting highly congested. But it was no permanent solution to breaking up nasal congestion nor curing the actual cold itself in my nose. One time when having congested nostrils every night when I tried to sleep, I got a little wild idea. I elevated my head a little with a pillow and then just put in a light spray of water into the congested nostril or nostrils instead of the saline solution in a nasal spray bottle. The moisture in my nose due to the light touch of water up the nose often would clear partially the congested part of the nose and maybe enough to allow me to breathe normally while trying to sleep. It did not cure the cold, but at least helped supply some relief from total congestion of both  nostrils of the nose when trying to sleep.
     A coming angle I an interested in testing once I can set it up is create Tree Of Life Moringa Honey one of two ways. I haven't seen anyone make this yet! Logically it should be very good for my health. But also may have the right properties to knock out or cure a cold in the process. Tests should show how far we can go healthwise with Tree Of Life Moringa Honey. With all orders for my Tree Of LIfe seeds henceforth, I will show my two proposed ways to make Tree Of Life Moringa Honey which should automatically be great for your health but may also in the process be great to knock out or quick knock out colds which is a common nuisance for much to most of mankind on earth. My customers for the seeds will with future orders have included my idea how to make two versions of Tree Of Life Moringa Honey. Normally hunches of mine in health angles seem to work out as predicted, so worth a try to see results for yourselves if you make this for yourself or your family. If the idea works well, then maybe growing your own Tree Of Life Moringas from our deluxe species of these tree seeds we supply you, you could start a local business with this new version of honey for the public. These Tree Of Life seeds are offered in the Product listing on our website. And read our report on our website or else from the archive listing for March, 2014 for Nesara News on "MALNUTRITION IS THE CAUSE OF ALL DISEASES" By Erasmus Of America (my pen name). First feedback on this report is it is judged that this report may become a classic in national health and help establish a major new branch of the medical field with the vision it supplies of malnutrition causes all diseases and once correct nutrition is supplied from natural sources, maybe we won't personally have diseases any longer for those using correct nutrition. 
     A friend of mine who is a health researcher has been experimenting with including the shell of the seeds from these Trees Of Life along with the nut in effect inside these tree seed shells as food to eat. He judges it doubles the effectiveness of absorbing the nutrition stored in these tree seeds. So he eats the shell along with the interior of the seed. The shell can be crushed between your teeth, crushed with a nutcracker, pliers, or whatever works to crush the shell so you can eat the shell along with the interior of the tree seed. One a day and only eaten with a full meal is the recommended way to eat these tree seeds as they are very stong in nutrients, etc. I have been doing this as an experiment suggested by my friend in health research and I am very pleased with the health results I am seeing! I judge that I am far healthier than I should be for my age! I would not be surprised if I would not be very healthy for 50 years hence instead of geting physically old and weakened as is the usual pattern with people! When time and finances are available, will do official tests FDA level to confirm if the above theory about doubling the effectiveness of nutrition from these Tree Of Life seeds is a valid theory but bet that this strengthens the effectiveness of the nutrients from the tree seeds this way. Sometimes nutrients double their effectiveness inside your body when used together than when used separately in the same day. 
      I long ago saw medical studies indicating that removing toxins from your body can even eliminate diseases from establishing themselves in your body as they need toxins to grow on or in. I already tested years ago a natural health product which removed much or all toxins from your body and your body operated better after that. If you can effectively remove all toxins from your blood, then theoretically you would no longer need an immune system to protect your body from disease as there would be no breeding ground in your body for diseases to live in and grow in then!   
     For the record so you will know based upon recorded history how old you should be in great health and how much additional life you can add to your life by eating correctly the right natural foods that God intended for you, St. Anthony of Egypt was apparently the healthiest citizen in the entire Roman Empire and radiated extreme physical health without any sicknesses from age 20 through age 105 when he quietly died and apparently without pain, but just went into permanent sleep called physical death! From this age of 20 through 105, he only ate 6 ounces of bread a day and that after it got dark. And of course he had water daily as needed. He didn't lose his teeth like others. His eyesight was excellent. His hair young appearing. His physical appearance so amazing that others commented on how healthy and slow aging that he looked! He was the leader for the Christian monastic movement in the Roman Empire then and well known by many early Christians who reported Miracles of God occurred to them when he would pray for their healing in the Name of Jesus Christ! He lived from around 251-356 A.D. and was greatly revered by early Christianity back then in the Middle East which was heavily Christian back then!  God blessed him with wisdom in health and he did not destroy the nutrition in the wheat he made his bread from. Modern man thinking himself far smarter than God reinvents foods into new concepts of food that the involved foods were never intended for and creates skeleton foods stripped of most of the nutrients that God originally put into the natural foods on earth.
     I know how to make the St. Anthony of Egypt Bread that was his only food for 85 years and kept him in perfect health which shows you that God gave us foods intended to keep us healthy and living until very old age, but man thinking himself too smart tries to reinvent what God has given to mankind and so we have many physical ailments that earlier man never heard of on earth back then!
     When I build my Camelot Project, we will have the bread my Father made the trade secret flour for and which the Vatican endorsed as potentially the greatest news for mankind since the coming of Christ since it could potentially solve the twin problems of starvation and malnutrition in the world. I will also have the St. Anthony of Egypt Bread available, but this available and done by the secret process my Father discovered how to do but is also in secret Bible Code in the Old Testament how to do it. However, the engineers are blinded and do not see the Bible Coded Engineering Process in the Old Testament. And because I studied more Christian history than my Father did, I found out about the St. Anthony of Egypt Bread that he had never known about!
     Now for the two powerful tactics I used which knocked out extremely bad colds which could have led to pneumonia if not stopped in time!
     I was working the retail field a long time ago and worked in a retail store in the Wash., D.C. area where I held a management job at. A cold I had became so extreme that I finally pretty much lost my voice and the store crew there figured it would be a number of days to a week or two before I could return to the store. I was determined to break this extreme cold which had taken away my speaking voice. I got a carton of orange juice. I think it was one half gallon. I put a pile of blankets on my bed and got beneath them. I stuck an electric heater close to me and facing my face. I drank this carton of orange juice while sweating out the toxins in me feeding this cold. The next morning I returned to the retail store and the crew there startled to see me and talking fine like nothing had been wrong!
     Colds feed on toxins in your body! Get rid of a lot of toxins and you can get to the root cause of what causes many colds and especially those getting out of hand!
     In South Carolina I had one fierce cold. I sneezed all the time, coughed all the time, my throat was very sore and various ordinary cold cures did not work in stopping it. I could barely talk and I coughed as I tried to talk! I used the heavy blanket tactic I had used many years earlier and while sleeping, my coughing and sneezing pretty much stopped so I could sleep. But once out of bed, everything hit again and in full force! I decided to use all old Jewish cold cure and do it right.
      I got a bulb of garlic and a carton of organic chicken broth. I chopped the garlic into small chunks but not slices. I put the chicken broth in a cooking pan and the chopped off small pieces of garlic into it. The reason for the chopping into small cubes in effect was so the garlic extract driven out by the simmering of the broth would mass saturate the chicken broth. I simmered for about 10 minutes but making sure not to boil the broth but only keep it at a simmer level temperature. This is an old lab trick how to draw out the extract from a food product and not break up its chemical composition. I had the small garlic chunks in the chicken broth and let it cool off a little after doing the 10 minute simmer of it. I gradually drank the chicken broth and ate the small garlic chunks which had been made soft and easy to eat by the simmering process. The next morning I had basically broken the deeply deposited cold in me and could talk normally. The coughing and sneezing had basically stopped after being so fierce before taking this "Russian penicillin" and "Jewish penicillin" as have been nicknames for this cure for colds!  
     Sometimes it is not just using the right ingredients but used together in the right way to insure results and hopefully strong results in the right way. The heavy sneezing and coughing had been going on for several days before taking this. The night I took this I was cured and this heavy cold broken that had been in my body!
     Now garlic is a good product to use from nature for many things! As I recall, it was the chief surgeon of the Imperial Roman Army in maybe somewhere around 200 A.D. who once commented that garlic was the chief medicine of the Roman Army to fight infections with in the Roman soldiers. Separately, a famous Greek physician had once commented, "Your food is your medicine!"
      And also studies indicate that making your blood more alkaline rather than acidic can eliminate the breeding ground for diseases inside of you. As the Bible states, "The blood is the life of the body" or words to that effect. And as the Bible states, "All flesh is grass." And wheat, barley, etc. are all technically forms of grasses. Various versions of grasses grown correctly will likely have all the nutrients needed to maintain good health in humans.
      As Dr. Earp-Thomas said many years ago, if we raise plants that are healthy, then animals and humans will be healthy who eat healthy plants. When he cured Cancer patients by this concept, Wash., D.C. went to war to suppress him and ended up apparently burning down his lab after he won in federal court against the government. Wash., D.C. being corrupt serves corrupt interests and so normally tries to suppress natural answers which cure disease and maintain good health in the people of America.
     And of course don't forget Dr. Max Gerson of Europe who came to America fleeing Nazi Germany and cured cancer patients by diet alone. He had prior in Switzerland cured nearly all of 400 TB patients of TB in Swiss hospital wards by diet alone. Using the same system to cure cancer patients in America and getting high results of cures, Wash., D.C. charged in to surpress him in violation of the Genocide Treaty and other forms of law!
     Wash., D.C. can murder by corrupt federal policy if it wants to by such as suppressing valid cures for those things threatening Americans with premature death in life. Show this report to all Americans you can and my prior report of "Malnutrition Is The Cause Of all Diseases" By Erasmus Of America (my pen name) - March 14, 2014. Between these two reports you have the foundation for a potential revolution in the medical health service of America and no need for Obamacare in America if my healing and curing by God-given nutrients is used instead of chemical medicine and chemical agriculture, etc. 
My mailing address for orders sent in by mail instead of through the website is NIFI at NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679 . Orders placed through our website and loan payments for the Omni Law Loan Program listed on our website all help finance the Omni Law Drive to make the Omni Law we propose and on our website the new constitutional amendment of America. We potentially can have this passed soon, but don't want our opponents to know how our strategy works! I spent eleven calendar years in military academies and was chess champion there one year. I know how to play the game and win!
     When you pass this report around, you help to expand freedom in America as truth is hard for the corrupt to suppress or stop! Nesara News is hard pressed financially and we ask you also to heavily help finance them through their donation button and now if possible. We have sent them two contributions so far through their donation button and if a heavy deal goes through, we might be able to do much heavier financing to help them, but if each of you even contributed just $10, that would add up fast once thousands of you are behind them financially with $10 or more!
     It seems apparent that the NSA is pulling "dirty tricks" behind the scenes to cut off the finances for Nesara News so lack of finances closes down Nesara News. This is the type tactic that Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union would use to silence opposition exposing their police state tactics and other forms of tyranny in the nation. I assume that Obama ordered this attempted suppression of Nesara News and NSA is carrying out the orders! After the Omni Law is passed, we intend to investigate this and if the NSA was found behind this, as they said symbolically in Stalig 17, "Heads will roll!"
     As soon as the Omni Law is passed, we intend to submit to national referendum a proposed new listed legal right to add to the U.S. Bill Of Rights such as "All Americans will have the legal right to choose whatever system of health treatment they want." Under such wording, no one can be forced to join Obamacare or stop someone from withdrawing from Obamacare if they want to. Also, the healing methods of such as Dr. Earp Thomas and Dr. Max Gerson will be totally legal in America for you to use if you so choose.
     One financial adviser just released a recorded message. He repeats things generally known to those who keep themselves well informed in America and shows the strong potential that the secret power clique running America through Obama have set up the current American money to be a currency "bubble" such as happened in the real estate "bubble," etc. by federally under Obama accepting derivates, etc. as part of the national debt of America and setting America up for a total economic collapse overnight under the plan of Obama or else why would he assume debts that no sane national leader in the world would accept as binding on his government?
     Pass the Omni Law and fast and we will head off this pending "currency bubble" to totally bankrupt America overnight by assumption of debts that are not lawful under the original terms of the U.S. Constitution. I studied with six of the most brilliant economists of America and Europe including a German economist who had been personally endorsed by Albert Einstein as teaching the only true economic science in the 20th Century. I will know how to defuse this Obama currency bankruptcy bubble as soon as our Omni Law (Omnibus Civil Rights Act For America" full name) is passed in America.
     Look to our national website for the economic answers that will skyrocket the American economy under free enterprise. Obama only knows Communist economics as that is the only economics he ever studied under his professors and Communist economics will bankrupt America like lightning once you secretly put them in power and motion! Also, what is Obama doing appointing several dozen extremist Muslims as heads of security for the federal government of America? We want American patriots, not foreign terrorists running the federal government in Wash., D.C.!
      Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that economist who is honest and by bringing in the light of truth in economics, national health, national law, etc., the truth will break up the matrix of national propaganda and lies trying to trick the American people out of truth and reality into a world of fantasty and cons prepared by psychological warfare experts working in the federal government for Obama who as effectively demonstrated over the internet had a totally forged birth certificate he showed from the White House. Super con artist that he is, he was not even born in America but in Kenya and is not even a U.S. citizen. As a prominent lawyer who just won in federal court pointed out, why is a non-U.S. citizen allowed by Congress and federal courts to remain in the White House?)


No comments: