Friday, March 21, 2014

TNT Call 21-Mar-2014 Notes – ROUGH DRAFT

TNT Call 21-Mar-2014 Notes – ROUGH DRAFT



TNT Call 21-Mar-2014 Notes – ROUGH DRAFT
[I couldn’t get on the line.  I will take notes from the forum until I am able to listen to the replay.]
Tony:  I wasn’t sure we were doing a call.  DC is on the call to make sure I don’t say the wrong things.  The line is overloaded.  We are getting direct information from a couple of places. Right now people are listening to this call, so I’m trying to say this in the right way.  We were asked not to do the call because people expected things to happen and we are just waiting. You do a good call and give out information but too much;  sometimes people are not ready, and it affects the negotiations. Also, they didn’t want me to do Q & A. 
I am superfantastic right now.  I will give you a broad scope of what is going on.  I just answer the questions I am given, and they tell me that is part of the question because I do not know how to lie.  I have a hard time leaving stuff out.  I always try to give you anything we can give you. 
Everything is superfantastic right now.  I know a lot of stuff we are not going to tell you today, but I am very happy right now. I need to be guarded today, but I can tell you that I am happy. 
Not every will get the high rates, but they are saying “Don’t worry, we will be fair.”  The right people are still trying to make it happen.   I don’t want to sugarcoat anything;  there are still people trying NOT to make it happen, but things look really good.  Let me read this article really quickly. 
Iraq newspaper today goes with the information we received;  it says Kurdistan oil revenues will be distributed on a budget effective 21. March 2014.  The revenues will be deposited in the development fund in Iraq.  This is the first fruit of ongoing negotiations of the fed and provincial governments.  Only one way for this to happen – if RV is agreed.  Kurdistan has all the oil, and this is one of the huge indicators.  They are actually being published, a wonderful thing.  This funds most of the government.
Iraq will develop nicely, and they will use these monies for developing their infrastructure.  This is a huge deal because Iraq needs this in a big way.  All of the agreements are now in place, complete with oil, salaries, compensation, etc.  Completely done and ratified, effective 1. April.  So that is good.
I did want to do a call, though, so you guys know we are still here, we’re still supporting the situation.  I’m being quiet because they said I was affecting the situation because I talk too much.  They want you guys to know, to be happy and expect it.  Things are moving in the right direction. 
DC:  Bottom line, I believe that we are imminently close;  we’ve got a lot of info through the world.  Everything looks really good.  We’ve been asked not to give too many sensitive details.  Some have said it doesn’t matter, others have said that is does.  We’ll talk bout what’s safe and take few questions to make everyone feel better.
Middle East is doing fine, oil flowing, budget passed and done both in Kurdistan and Iraq, and reflecting the new numbers they have old and new numbers in the budget.
Everyone is playing ball in the ME and excited to be getting along.
Russia/Crimea mess – they have been able to keep that out of the mix. That is cooling down in terms of its effect on the RV.
NY is a go, everyone agreed and happy.  The Congress been briefed;  they’ve got staff in the right places.  The IMF still has the ball, and is in the process of getting this done.  We can’t get into many more details on specific topics, but they are still in charge.  There is political bologna going back and forth, but most of those people are now going on vacation or just not involved any more.
We are not going into more detail because the last thing we want to do is mess this up!
Tony:  I was doing to say that nice, but it wasn’t going to come out that way!  It’s very delicate now. Let’s go to Q and A.
303 caller:  I’m looking for a way to donate (to help TNT). 
Tony:  I didn’t expect it to go past the 15th.  It’s a lot of trouble for us to set up donations another way, and of course, we didn’t expect there would be a need at this point.
China has a plan of its own;  they could make some kind of offer or deal.  We’re away of it, but they don’t ever see it happening. There is a Plan B just in case it comes to that, but I don’t think our government would let it come to that.  Let’s hope not.
Things have gotten too personal;  that’s part of the problem. 
830 caller:  Do you think 1. April will be a back wall or window?
Tony:  I hope it never sees that day.  I hope I never see that.  It could change tomorrow for all I know.  Their economy is going to change dramatically on 1. April.
585 caller:  does the announcement of the new CBI governor affect anything here?  Oil flow starts today?
Tony:  I don’t see that it will affect us, but I did see the announcement.  He could have just been putting it out like they did in other countries right before they made a real public announcement, I don’t’ know.
Caller:  Is the situation with Russia related?  Didn’t’ they have a lot of IQD?
DC: Russia doesn’t have that much because they weren’t part of the allies in the Iraqi war.  They are an oil exporter;  why buy when they can pump it out of their own ground?
Tony:  In the football analysis, we are at the ¼ yard line.  We have people on both sides trying to do the right thing, and a small contingent trying to block it.  They would blow the whole thing up, while most are saying “Get her done!”  It’s not one party or the other.  Both are trying to get you what’s fair. 
Caller: When did you last talk to the elder statesman?
Tony:  Yesterday;  he said I talk too much, giving too much information.  Just be happy.
DC:  Be jubilant and expectant, that’s what he said.
352 caller:  Instead of the football game metaphor, can you calibrate this on the number of hours you got to sleep last night:  8 or 1…
Tony:  I didn’t get either one of those! 
Caller:  Is the Fed defunct, and will that affect the IRS?
Tony:  We are really not supposed to answer that question today.  The IRS is not going anywhere. You have to use common sense;  how would the government fund itself if the IRS left?  Are you going to send voluntary contributions to the government?   How would the country function?  You’ll never see the IRS disappear;  it will not happen.  It’s too far down the road, too many medical and social programs that have to be funded by the people.  The IRS and the Fed will be there for a long time… will merge into other things and get a little more control over it, but it’s going to be there forever.
405 caller?  Are  we going to see the Ukraine bill / IMF reforms passed next week?
Tony:  We don’t want to get into stuff that doesn’t affect us.
Caller:  I read something yesterday that sais there has been a time blocked off for an announcement from Jack Lew and CL…
DC:  I think that was changed;  we shouldn’t read anything into that.
415 caller:  Is the group trying to hold this up attempting to make a better position for themselves or just being a stick in the mud?
Tony:  I cannot answer that question, and DC doesn’t want to, either.
Caller:  Why don’t you mute the callers who are raving and talking over you?  It just upsets the rest of us
Tony:  I know people get emotional and frustrated, and sometimes I let them get it out for everyone’s sake, talking them through the emotional part so that I can get the information to them and everyone else.  I think that helps a lot of people, even if it upsets others.  My years in MLM and speaking on stage tells me that others want to ask those questions, but don’t have the gumption.  At times the question needs to be answered in several ways.  If I hear frustration with the will to understand, then I try to address that.  I do appreciate that you don’t like to hear me being disrespected, and of course sometimes the answer is just not there. 
Caller: I’ve been in this five years;  there is a lot of complexity and you’re not allowed to tell us everything.
Tony:  They didn’t want me to do today’s call!  I said I had to do the call to let you know what is going on!  So they said, “just don’t mess it up”.
Caller:  We appreciate your information and steadiness.  We appreciate the whole TNT team.
Tony:  All of us here go up and down, too, and we try NOT to pass that on.
319 caller:  I know you can’t give a timeframe, but… do you think it will be a week, a month, shorter or longer?
DC:  I think it will be a lot shorter than a month!
406:  Can you talk about the Law of Attraction, how our thoughts can make or break our future?
Tony:  A lot of people should just Google “Law of Attraction”.  The five people you are spending time with, that’s who you are.  People tell me all the time “You are lucky”, but luck is where hard work and preparation meet opportunity.  It takes hard work, and you do that by Law of Attraction, being in the right place with the best people, and being of a positive mindset.  IF you think about it enough, good or bad, that is what happens. I attract good people because I’m a good person, always trying to do something for somebody. I don’t have to do anything ‘abnormal’ to do that;  we naturally spend our time doing things for other people.  In MLM, one thing is universal:  if you help enough people to get what they want, you’ll get what you want.  That is what I live by:  the Law of Attraction.
Caller:  DC, what’s your take on this?
DC:  The Law of Attraction?  I’m a closet intellectual and have been all my life. I read a lot of biographies of both good and bad people all over the world.  At age 8 I read a biography of Alexander the Great, and realized that he just KNEW he would do well. It’s not about being ****y, it’s about having that inner vision.  Every successful person I’ve studied (not just the wealthy, but also in relationships, spiritually, etc.) knew that they would work it out.  They know that you get what you get, depending on what you are focused on.  So if you approach everything in a positive manner, that’s what you’ll get.
I know two things absolutely exist:  karma, good people get good things, etc., and the ‘five person rule’.  I cannot stand being around negative people – that stinks.  So keeping a positive mentality is crucial.  Fake it until you make – that applies very much to positive thinking.
Tony:  Okay, DC is trying to let you know that he is a Christian. 
DC: Tony calls us heathens, but we are not!
Caller:  We need to visualize the RV happening, and see all the good things happening in our lives. 
Tony:   People who think this isn’t going to happen, you are just creating your own misery.  This IS going to happen, we just don’t know when.
Tony:  I told my lawyer we would have a call for only one hour.  We just wanted to get you caught up, and give you the information directly from Iraq.  Our friends there sent us that newspaper article.  The Development fund is being used with this year’s budget, with the new rates, and the announcement that it has been ratifiedthat should give you all the assurance you are looking for.  We only want to know when, and it must be close.
DC:  There is overwhelming evidence that it is very close.  We don’t want to get near that line, but we are really, really close.
Pam: I just want to thank you and the intel team, because you are wonderful to work with. I also want to thank the amazing Mods… and we’ve lost some because they got burnt out.  They are all volunteers, so please be kind to the mods and to each other.
Tony:  99% of the people on chat and OpenMike are there to help you, or need some help, and working together to do that.  We are just trying to do the right thing and prepare for it. It’s better to be ready than to get ready.  The tweet told you that for a reason.  Some things you just want to have done and we’ve been talking about that for two years.  These should have been done before the announcement, not after;  otherwise that will cost you a lot.  Be prepared – discuss it in the forum, in chat or OpenMike.  Go in and ask the questions.  There is a lot of information on the forums, and the Mods can help you with how you should dress and act at the bank, what you need to have set up in advance, etc.  Also, you should be briefing those in your circle, to make this as smooth as possible so we can get through this quickly and easily.
I wouldn’t mind doing another call today or tomorrow.  Meanwhile, enjoy the rest of your day!
[I will listen to the replay and post again with better notes.  Bear with me…]


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its been VERY close for two years...........................

Anonymous said...

Tony said the IRS and FED are not going any where.

Now you should know by know what side Tony gets his Intel from and the road they are leading you down...

People need to OPEN their EYES!

How can a world reset be successful with out fixing the main thing that created the problem in the first place?

The Creature From Jekyll Island (by G. Edward Griffin) On PDF
http://www.systemdns.us:9722/loc.svr.b/books/Jekyll_text.pdf

Or watch it on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu_VqX6J93k

Anonymous said...

It's time TNT does the right thing...That is...release the names of the banks that have aledged to have cashed people in or provided them with SKR's. This way we the people followers will be able to secure our own skr's. What are you afraid of Tony. Who is being a fraud now? Show us you care by releasing the bank names; Perhaps there aren't any? Man up Tony!