Sunday, March 9, 2014

Update From Randy Koonce Saturday Evening

Update From Randy Koonce Saturday Evening

03/08/2014
How are you makin it.

I am adding a date to archive..Saturday, March 8, 2014

I have again waited a little while before I send out a note..

Ok I am dropping a note to let people know that the rest of this weekend is looking good and every weekend up to the second week of April.  Maliki wants this before the election and because of this the window I just gave is and will get stronger every week.... 

So if it gets by this weekend then do not be discouraged the next weekend is just as good until April.....

People  who say that it is 2014 are wrong and the ones that give a date of the RV is wrong.  Remember you can only get a window of opportunity and if all lines up then we will have an RV.......
....
Read More Link on Right


Please do not send me articles and then say explain this I believe most are smart enough to at least get the idea of an article..... also do not ask me to explain someone elses opinion, first i do not care about his or her opinion not to be mean it just do not interest me.... but I do not have the time to do everyone..... If i had the time I would be on the net more and as you can see I do not do that...

WE are close and it could be tonight but if not just keep plugging away until April.. if we get by the election then I will let everyone know where we are at...

Check
CBI.IQ

I am Extremely hopeful at this time.

Breathe,,,

Check
www.cbi.iq  every day to see if it has changed... do not take a guru or a post about in country RV or any thing else do not be fooled just check the CBI

Do not let your emotions get to you.

Randy Koonce



No comments: