Monday, March 17, 2014

White Hats

 Auxiliary Q&A

mygirl56 says: Just popped in to check new comments on FC 99 and lo and behold here is FC 100. My heart beat actually quickened with excitement when I saw it, and THAT never happens! Hope my heart knows the unknowable, that this is THE END. Hats off to the people who wear the White Hats, their trusty Auxiliary member(s) and even crusty ol’ John at OWofN. (Today Exogen has also stated “The good guys won!” Perhaps a coincidence, and perhaps not!)

************

CS says: Hello:  John said to look for it from TUESDAY onwards. Has the plan changed so that the event will occur on a weekday now? Thank you.

************

whitehatauxiliaries says: Hello, I do not know, but in any event, be ready. 

We were told that it could be in the early part of the week as well. Is Tuesday early? I suppose it could be, but I think at this stage we would take any day of the week. I would.   Thank you!

thegoldenlightchannel says: Thanks so much for keeping us informed on this site. Would it be possible to post a link to John’s post above? I tried googling the site but couldn’t find the post. Thanks again, I feel we are close now! May universal prosperity sweep across our globe.

*************

whitehatauxiliaries says: 

http://www.oneworldofnations.com/2014/03/why-im-burning-my-last-bridge-with-obama.html

*************

Shatwanee says: WHA ~ “you should be prepared to move quickly. ” MOVE QUICKLY TO DO WHAT?     TY !!!

**************

whitehatauxiliaries says: To do you currency exchange. 

The complexities of this event may point to a rapidly changing rate after the start. Those involved have told us that larger more organized groups will wet their beaks first, for reasons we cannot fully understand, and when it’s turn for the rest of us, we need to act quickly.

http://whitehatauxiliaries.wordpress.com/2014/03/16/fact-check-100/#comments

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing will happen.