Wednesday, October 22, 2014

"Tonight Mr. Dave Schmidt, on his radio program, will have the person who calls himself the Ambassador ..."

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
Reader: "Tonight Mr. Dave Schmidt, on his radio program, will have the person who calls himself the Ambassador ..."
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 22-Oct-2014 18:47:00

(Thanks, A. :)
Reader Anon writes:
=====
Hello Mr. hobie,
Some may not be aware that tonight Mr. Dave Schmidt, on his radio program, will have the person who calls himself the Ambassador of the Dragon Family as his guest. Dave Schmidt claims that he, Schmidt, was watched for a period of time by certain Dragon members before the Ambassador contacted him. This is very similar to what Poof said years ago.
Since the Ambassador announced recently that the Dragon Family has, in essence, taken over the Federal Reserve, it has caused quite an Internet storm. Tonight's program should be of great interest to many, many thousands.
We have reached a point where it is not safe to walk down the street due to all the spitting contests.
The guy who runs the White Hat Auxiliaries website has let go of a big wad. He says:
=====
"Well, I am not going to call in to ask the “Ambassador” any questions if that is what you mean. I already received some feedback on him from our WH contact, and I cannot repeat it here. LOL
"Are we supposed to believe that this hidden bloodline man’s family came out of hiding after thousands of years, and chose as their path of publicly coming out a seminar speaker who let a New Zealand con job pull a “private dong exchange” on him and his legions?
"I am sorry, but I have my doubts about this. Dave does NOT impress me as a cracker jack judge of people, and I have to also conclude that any legitimate elder family members would not conduct their affairs in so public a fashion.
"I hope I am wrong, and I do not disparage the good will message of hope. But, I am not in a position to be so trusting with granting loyalty or believing something based on a voice and a claim to title." (dated October 21)
=====
I hope someone asks the Ambassador about Clyde Hood's Omega and Jim Gilmore's several programs. Also, questions about the role the group calling themselves The White Hats is playing. Also about Poof and ZAP.
Do I ask too much? Please post. And thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Johnnie, love this site but please have your bloggers research this rumor more. The rumor was started by the Keenan group (grammy J, Drake, Keenan, etc) In Keenans Skype post he stated that he had doubts that this rumor was true, would dig deeper and get back to us. Well, he did and his sources confirmed that it was NOT true. Unfortunately (and somewhat irresponsible on he and his teams part) he wasn't able to vet the story in time before fulford, wilcock, schmidt, van dyke and thousands of other hopium junkie bloggers muddied the waters even more. Please visit Keenans "Keep your eyes on the Ball" posts comments where he first put this baby to bed. There are other blogged confirmations of this as well. It is so important, imho, that at this stage of the game, truthers/bloggers/lightworkers need to take more care and exert more discernment and intuition.
Love & Light
~JG

Anonymous said...

As a skeptic ab initio, when I first heard about the red dragon, and the huge amounts of money, and the global conspiracy, well, I couldn't help but harken back to every other global conspiracy I've heard about - and, I'm not a big believer in the new world order, or the red dragon, or the easter bunny (Santa Claus, well maybe ;) ). However, I do get a bit concerned, because even my darling wife has been somehow sucked in to this, and wants to pay money to go to a seminar by (what appears to be) the only witness to the will of the red dragon clan. I have no idea how the people who are perpetrating this hoax manage to get all the air (as far as internet coverage is concerned). I am willing to say, bar any further evidence, that what I have seen so far (albeit on the internet) does not prove even the existence of the red dragon clan, let alone their control of international finances. It is really taxing to keep my loved ones away from this crap! Anyway, best of luck, have a nice day, and trust no one :)